I love Autumn! It’s my most favorite time of the year. And just last month was the official start of the Fall season. Yay!
I am such an Autumn person. Give me a quiet, cozy spot outside with a simple view of gorgeous trees with colorful leaves on a crisp Autumn day, listening to the rustle of the leaves, a soft scarf, a warm drink, and I am good to go.
Take some time this season with my Fall Fun List and enjoy this most beautiful time of the year….
– Go outside and enjoy the crisp air
– Go on a hayride
– Decorate for Fall
– Burn Fall candles
– Drink hot chocolate
– Make pumpkin pie
– Wear scarves and sweaters
– Eat a caramel apple
– Go on a Fall Foliage tour
– Read outside
– Attend a Fall Festival
– Try a corn maze
– Jump in a pile of leaves
– Watch Halloween movies
– Wear cozy socks
– Do something for Oktoberfest
– Try a new soup recipe
– Start knitting a scarf
– Make caramel popcorn
– Treat yourself to a soft blanket or throw
– Walk thru a scary Halloween House
– Indulge in pumpkin bread, coffee, or muffins
– Drink from your favorite Fall mug
– Preserve your favorite Fall leaves and frame them
– Watch a beautiful Fall sunset
If this post resonates with you, I’d love to hear from you. Any favorite thing you enjoy during the Fall season that you would like to share? Just share your comments below. Also if you think there are people in your world who would benefit from receiving my self care tips, please do forward or share this post.
“Happiness is an Autumn day!”